CAP Services’ mission is to bring about a permanent increase in the ability of low – income individuals to become economically and emotionally self -sufficient Provide at least 20 young adults per year with job and life skills training that results in employment that pays at least $9
CNA (certified nurse assistant) program for at risk/low income youth, supportive employment services for the disabled. Services are FREE. JOB PLACEMENT Training and Employment Program (RITE), a program of the CIU, is directed to non-
~Jan Abushakrah, PhD, Gerontology Department Chair Portland Community College –Portland, Oregon Training Low-Income Seniors for the HCBS Workforce:
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) & Pre-CNA training • Work readiness & soft skills • Attire for Hire (free clothing for work) • Computer skills training • Education and training levels of low-income adults throughout the region
Outreach program serving low income families from many nations. Founded in 1999 by Rev. Ileana Rosas, the program has grown from one location at Culmore UMC to seven Many go on to take Certified Nursing Assistant training and other medical skills training.
Workforce Partner: Goodwill, Serving the People of Southern Los Angeles County Project: Healthcare / Allied Health (Certified Nurses Assistant, Licensed Vocational Nurse) Activities: Goodwill will provide core training and employment for the healthcare industry serving low-income adults and at
Education and Training Resources Resource Name Contact Phone Number Additional Info American Red Cross Low Income Only firstname.lastname@example.org . ROP Nurses Assistant CNA Home Health Aide Medical Assistant Receptionist
The Bridge to Certified Nursing Assistant 1 (Bridge to CNA 1) (18 or older), who are either low-income or dislocated (presently committing to fully engage in the Bridge and CNA 1 training, become a member of a cohort
Education pathway for low-income youth who might . Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training, prerequisite coursework in nursing and allied health occupations, and work-based learning CNA training and certification serve
Development of CNA certification Local CNA Training Enabled low income to bridge to a career Horizons offered scholarships, baby sitting costs, book/materials costs, test fees, gas Hospital offered covering cost of certified trainer, on-site
Contract No.: 100-03-0024 (03) MPR Reference No.: 6038-500 Training TANF Recipients and Low-Income Populations for Long-Term Care Paraprofessional Jobs
ACCE Statewide Annual Conference Engaging Students in Certified Nurse Assistant and Home Health Aide Training February 27, 2008 Job Development Incentive Fund Grant Target group – Low income Recruitment – College, healthcare facilities, flyers, word-of-mouth Assessment – Informal/formal
Certified Nurse Assistant Training Helping People, Changing Lives What will I learn? • How to help people stay independent • actual health care settingHow to take blood pressure & • Must be low-income (income verification required)
Homecare Workers/Low-Income Women. Homecare workers are connected to community-based agencies or organizations. Certified Nursing Assistant Training (CNA) In 2007, the Homecare Fund will enroll 100 homecare workers in five cycles of our CNA training program.
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...