CAP Services’ mission is to bring about a permanent increase in the ability of low – income individuals to become economically and emotionally self -sufficient Provide at least 20 young adults per year with job and life skills training that results in employment that pays at least $9
CNA (certified nurse assistant) program for at risk/low income youth, supportive employment services for the disabled. Services are FREE. JOB PLACEMENT Training and Employment Program (RITE), a program of the CIU, is directed to non-
~Jan Abushakrah, PhD, Gerontology Department Chair Portland Community College –Portland, Oregon Training Low-Income Seniors for the HCBS Workforce:
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) & Pre-CNA training • Work readiness & soft skills • Attire for Hire (free clothing for work) • Computer skills training • Education and training levels of low-income adults throughout the region
Outreach program serving low income families from many nations. Founded in 1999 by Rev. Ileana Rosas, the program has grown from one location at Culmore UMC to seven Many go on to take Certified Nursing Assistant training and other medical skills training.
Workforce Partner: Goodwill, Serving the People of Southern Los Angeles County Project: Healthcare / Allied Health (Certified Nurses Assistant, Licensed Vocational Nurse) Activities: Goodwill will provide core training and employment for the healthcare industry serving low-income adults and at
Education and Training Resources Resource Name Contact Phone Number Additional Info American Red Cross Low Income Only email@example.com . ROP Nurses Assistant CNA Home Health Aide Medical Assistant Receptionist
The Bridge to Certified Nursing Assistant 1 (Bridge to CNA 1) (18 or older), who are either low-income or dislocated (presently committing to fully engage in the Bridge and CNA 1 training, become a member of a cohort
Education pathway for low-income youth who might . Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training, prerequisite coursework in nursing and allied health occupations, and work-based learning CNA training and certification serve
Development of CNA certification Local CNA Training Enabled low income to bridge to a career Horizons offered scholarships, baby sitting costs, book/materials costs, test fees, gas Hospital offered covering cost of certified trainer, on-site
Contract No.: 100-03-0024 (03) MPR Reference No.: 6038-500 Training TANF Recipients and Low-Income Populations for Long-Term Care Paraprofessional Jobs
ACCE Statewide Annual Conference Engaging Students in Certified Nurse Assistant and Home Health Aide Training February 27, 2008 Job Development Incentive Fund Grant Target group – Low income Recruitment – College, healthcare facilities, flyers, word-of-mouth Assessment – Informal/formal
Certified Nurse Assistant Training Helping People, Changing Lives What will I learn? • How to help people stay independent • actual health care settingHow to take blood pressure & • Must be low-income (income verification required)
Homecare Workers/Low-Income Women. Homecare workers are connected to community-based agencies or organizations. Certified Nursing Assistant Training (CNA) In 2007, the Homecare Fund will enroll 100 homecare workers in five cycles of our CNA training program.
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN, Master of Science in Nursing, and more.
- Experienced faculty members provide a practical knowledge of patient care, treatments, and research in the field of nursing.
- Courses designed to keep students up to date with the latest advances in medical technology.
- Online and on-campus programs have flexible schedules, designed for working professionals.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Medical Assisting
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)