COUNTY OF MERCER . Workforce Investment Board. McDade Administration Building . P.O. Box 8068 . Trenton, NJ 08650-0068 . Phone: 609-989-6827 . Fax: 609-989-6882
ACCSES NJ/CNA Services ACCSES NJ is a non-profit corporation that • Arc of Mercer • Arc of Monmouth • Arc of Ocean • Arc of Salem • Arc of Somerset • Occupational Center of Union County • Occupational Training Center of Burlington • Pafacom
Certified Nursing Assistant COURSE OUTLINE Federal and NJ State requirements B. Role of the UAP within the long-term care facility (LTCF) Mercer County Community College is committed to Academic Integrity — the honest,
FY ’11Grantee Directory Youth Transitions to Work (YTTW) CVS Pharmacy *Pharmacy Technicians* CVS Stores is offering training for high school juniors and seniors in Mercer County in their Pharmacy
Holiday Inn – Cherry Hill, NJ CNA & CHHA Career Fair 9:30am – 2:30pm sponsored by: DIRECTIONS: FROM PHILADELPHIA: Take the Benjamin Franklin Bridge to Mercer Ocean Atlantic Burlington Hunterdon Middlesex Morris H udson Ask about other opportunities at our 200 centers nationwide! www
Mercer County Community College . 102 North Broad Street (North Broad and Academy Streets HayduPa@elizabeth.kiz.nj.us . Health Care Training Institute 908-851-7711 . 1969 Morris Avenue . Union NJ 07083 . Joy Crowley . email@example.com.
North Ward/ Newark Business Training Institute . 341 Roseville Avenue, Newark, NJ 07102 1400 Tanyard Rd., Sewell, NJ 08080 (ABE/ESL/Civics) Phone: (856) 468-5000, Press 3 for student services Mercer County Community College – Lead Agency : James Kearney Campus
You for the New Jersey State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification 16, 23, Oct 7, 21, Nov 4, 18, Dec 9, 16) will meet at Mercer County Community College, West Windsor Campus Charlene Fenster, BSDH, MA NEW of “hands-on” practical training prepares you to actually work with
City: ZIP: County:State: Training Agency (must be on enclosed list): Phone: ( ) – Cost of Flemington, NJ 08822 908-782-8183 Mercer County Child Care Connection 1001 Spruce Street, Suite 201 Trenton, NJ 08638 609-989-7940 Middlesex County
New Jersey State Department of Education . Office of Licensure & Credentials. 1 . vacancies or placement information in their respective counties. A county office directory (See Appendix B) NJ 08822-2900 . MERCER 1075 Old Trenton Road 609-588-5884 . Trenton,
CNA & CHHA NEW JERSEY The Agency with Heart seeks: Loving Care Agency, Inc. CHHA TRAINING CLASS AVAILABLE FREEDOM ELDERCARE as position involves travel throughout Morris County. 38 Elm Street, Morristown, NJ 07960 • Fax: 973-539-2768 E.O.E.
COUNTY OF MERCER. Workforce Investment Board. One-Stop Career Center. start offering a CNA program. Melinna also mentioned that time is needed (which she doesn’t have!) Members questioned where New Jersey was in terms of the Work Readiness Credential.
CVS Pharmacy is offering training for high school juniors and seniors in Mercer County in their Pharmacy NJ Health Care Employers is offering training for high school juniors and seniors in the Certified Nursing and (CNA) Physical Therapist Aide
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN, Master of Science in Nursing, and more.
- Experienced faculty members provide a practical knowledge of patient care, treatments, and research in the field of nursing.
- Courses designed to keep students up to date with the latest advances in medical technology.
- Online and on-campus programs have flexible schedules, designed for working professionals.
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- RN to BSN
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Assistant